Many Timberland libraries have meeting rooms available that may be reserved by individuals and groups. Use the reservation system below to browse available rooms and submit your request or call your local library.
Reserve a Room
Use the menu below to select a location and submit a reservation request. For requests within the next 3 days please call your local library to make a reservation.
Library staff will review all reservation requests and notify you of the approval status within three (3) working days.
Reservations not claimed within 15 minutes of the scheduled start times may be cancelled. Users must return the space to pre-event condition by the time the meeting reservation is completed.
Additional drop-in study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis at the Chehalis, Hoquiam, Mountain View, Ocean Park and Raymond locations.
Meeting Room FAQs
The following libraries have rooms available. Visit our Meeting Rooms page to view details and submit a reservation request..
- Amanda Park
- City-owned meeting room. Call (360) 642-3145 to reserve. Fees may apply.
- Mountain View (Randle)
- North Mason (Belfair)
- Ocean Park
Many Timberland libraries have one or more meeting rooms that may be reserved by individuals and groups. Meeting and study rooms may be reserved up to two months in advance. Use our online reservation portal to submit a reservation request.
If you would like to request a meeting room reservation within the next three days please call the library for assistance.
No more than 2 advance meeting room reservations are allowed per calendar month. Additional same-day reservations may be approved if the room is not in use. Call your local library for details.
Meeting rooms may be reserved up to 2 months in advance.
Click here to read the full Meeting Room Use Policy.
Other important things to know about using a meeting room at the library:
- Library meeting rooms are available free of charge as a public service for use by individuals, organizations, or community groups when those meeting rooms are not in use for TRL affiliated or sponsored activities.
- Meeting rooms may be reserved up to 2 months in advance.
- No more than 2 meeting room reservations may be made per calendar month.
- Library staff will review all reservation requests and notify you of the status within three (3) working days of receipt of the reservation request.
- Additional same-day drop-in meetings may be allowed if the meeting room is not in use.
- When choosing a time, select the start/end time for your meeting plus any time needed for setup/takedown.
- Reservations not claimed within 15 minutes of the scheduled start times may be cancelled.
- You must return the space to pre-event condition after your meeting reservation time is completed.