Career & Job Help
A gateway to a wealth of resources and services designed to help you succeed in today's dynamic job market. Whether you're just starting your career, seeking a new opportunity, or looking to enhance your skills, we're here to provide you with the tools, knowledge, and guidance you need to achieve your career goals.
Events & Workshops
WorkSource can help you find work, sharpen your job search skills, and connect you with training opportunities and other community resources.
Access these career-focused online resources.
Online, interactive courses available with your library card range from professional development to focuses on creative and practical skills.
Service Members, Veterans, and Families Resources
- PacMtn Resources for Military and Families, opens a new window
- YouTube video series from PacMtn for Service Members, opens a new window
- US Tech Vets, opens a new window
- Apprenticeships for Veterans, opens a new window
- Career Bridge connect with programs that lead to a civilian job, opens a new window
- CareerOneStop Veteran and Military Transition Center, opens a new window
- WestCare Washington Locations, opens a new window
Teens and Young Adults Starting Your Career Journey
Goodwill Community Foundation's (GCF) program has helped millions around the world learn the essential skills they need to live and work. Reading, math, and more—GCFLearnFree.org offers more than 200 topics, including more than 2,000 lessons, more than 1,000 videos, and more than 50 interactives and games.
Grow with Google, opens a new window
Launched in 2017, Grow with Google is an initiative to help create economic opportunities for all Americans, and offers free training, tools, and resources to help you grow your skills, career, or business.
Washington State Library Microsoft Imagine Academy, opens a new window
Microsoft Imagine Academy supports Learning Pathways for 4 areas of study identified by industry experts as leading to high-demand, future-ready employability.