Election Day, November 7th, is quickly approaching and Timberland Regional Library has resources available to help answer your election questions and assist you in voting.
Ballot drop boxes can be found at the following Timberland Library locations:
Visit the Washington Secretary of State's website, opens a new window to find additional ballot drop boxes and voting center locations in your local area.
You still have time to register to vote by mail or at VoteWA.gov, opens a new window. Online and mail registrations must be received 8 days before Election Day so be sure to complete your registration no later than October 30, 2023.
Copies of voters' pamphlets can be found at many branches, or use a public computer at your local branch to access voter guides online. Feel free to visit or call your local branch, opens a new window for additional information.
Further information about the election, such as Voters' Pamphlets, ballot box locations, and county election office contact information, can be found at the following links:
- Washington Secretary of State - Elections, opens a new window
- Grays Harbor County Auditor's Office, opens a new window
- Lewis County Auditor's Office, opens a new window
- Mason County Auditor's Office, opens a new window
- Pacific County Auditor's Office, opens a new window
- Thurston County Auditor's Office, opens a new window
"Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education." - Franklin D. Roosevelt